Benefits Of Small Businesses Offering Free Wifi To Customers
Creating the right environment for your customer is one of the priorities that you’ll be looking into as far as making sure that you are going to keep yourself afloat for an extended period of time. The thing is, customers are picky and need a reason to stay with you instead of going to your competition. One of the best ways to reel them in – and keep them – is free guest wifi for business. It may not sound like anything important, but you can rely on the fact that it is a huge benefit to a business of any kind. Here are the main benefits to focus on:
- It draws people in: When someone walks past your cafe and they see a sign with “free wifi” on it, they’ll often decide on a whim to stop in for a drink or a snack. Even if they weren’t even thinking about it at that particular point, all it will take is a sign that to catch their eye and they’ll be heading to it like a moth to a light. It might seem like a rude comparison, but it’s the honest truth to how the modern customer works.
- It shows the customer you care: Offering free wifi to the customer (especially if it’s password protected with the password being made available when you go inside [to prevent people elsewhere from taking it]) is a great way to show them that you appreciate their business and that you want them to be comfortable with their decision to choose you over someone else. It shows that you aren’t afraid to give back to the customer, proving you think about them in the first place.
- It makes you modern: It’s frustrating, maybe, but customers are going to want to newest and coolest things. That means that if you don’t decide to go with wifi, you’re going to be staying in the past. You’ll be leaving yourselves out of the loop of a lot for some of the customers who would consider this a requirement in a few year’s time, if not sooner. It may not be pleasant to think about, but it is a reality situation without question.
- Helps you stand out amongst your competition: So, let’s make it happier! When you offer wifi, it helps distinguish you from your competition. It shows them that you are looking to have a strong relationship with them and it also shows that you want to keep their dedication. You need to make sure that you are going after winning customers the right way, of course, you need to make sure that you actually offer a good service. But, wifi is a great way to make sure that you get the attention that you deserve as an important business owner.
- It makes you the “it” place to go: Wifi is the newest and biggest thing lately, so if you want to make sure that you’re the preferred place to go, this is an easy way to bring in attention. This is especially true at restaurants and cafes where students or “home based” professionals will go to get some work done and a change of scenery. It’s also great for when places that customers want to go to get things done – no matter what business you offer Simply put, offering wifi is going to make you popular for the right reasons.
- It’ll bring in more than it’ll cost: You might not want to look into wifi because you think it’s going to cost you a lot of money, or at least enough to deter you, but you have to remember the potential that it is going to offer. It is meant to bring in more customers on a regular basis, meaning that before long it’s going to have paid for itself and then some. You will be able to depend on it being worth the investment in no time at all. Additionally, when you look at a wifi router, you can use it to track your customers in terms of how long they are staying and what they are enjoying while they are at your business. This is great for analytics for knowing how to make sure that you can improve your business model.
- Could offer reward options: If you are using your wifi to help track customers, you could even use it to offer some sort of loyal program. It’s a great option to keep them loyal and once they see that it’s worth their while to come to your place as much as possible, it means that you’re going to be able to really show customers how you interact with them. It means that you’ll have to add a loyalty program to your network, but it could be very worthwhile when you need to bring in the loyal people to keep you going.
- It’s great as a selling feature: Lastly, free wifi for customers is a great way to advertise yourself. It’ll bring in more customers than you could imagine right now and it will pay itself off and show you its benefits and perks before too long. The trick is to make sure that you use this in all of your advertising and marketing so that customers know that you have it and will flock to you.
Wifi in business isn’t always something that can be done, but it really should be integrated into a plan as much as possible so that you can take your crack at making sure that you bring in the right customers and keep them coming back for more. The trick is to take them away from your competition the right way and give them enjoyable treats in terms of your business and its offerings and wifi to keep them happy and content in this modern and technology-based world that is soon to be our only option in the near future.