iPhone errors can be terrifying. For the most obvious reason, because they cause a lot of trouble and inconvenience. However, the most terrifying aspect of iPhone errors is that in trying to fix them, you may lose a lot or all of your data.
For example, if your iPhone is struck by the dreaded iPhone error 3194, you have no option but to restore it to factory settings.
That is a really difficult thing to cope with because our iPhones contain all of our messages, notes, photos, videos, etc. As such, if we lose our iPhone data, we basically lose all of our memories.
Yet, it happens all too often while fixing iPhone errors.
iPhone usually has a feature by which to recover all your data after fixing iPhone as well. You can recover backup from iTunes or iCloud. However, both of them require you to have regularly maintained backups in either of these sources.
Most people don’t do that for a number of reasons. Maintaining backups in iTunes consumes a lot of hard disk space on your computer and is inconvenient. And maintaining a complete backup in iCloud is extremely expensive as you have to pay for backup space on a monthly basis.
However, there are other ways to recover your deleted notes from iPhone, even without an iCloud or iTunes backup.
With the right tools, you can recover your data from the iPhone directly even without a backup! In this article, I’ll show you how you can recover lost data using a tool called dr.fone — Recover.
This is one of the most reliable file recovery apps in the market because it has been rolled out by Wondershare. This is the most critically acclaimed technological company across the globe, and it has been sponsored by reputed outlets such as Forbes and Deloitte, amongst various others.
Read on to find out how to recover lost data after fixing iPhone errors.
How to Recover Lost Data after Fixing iPhone Errors using dr.fone — Recover
- Connect the fixed iPhone to the computer with a data cable.
- Launch dr.fone.
- From the main menu, click on the ‘Repair’ option.
- fone will automatically detect your iPhone.
- From the blue panel on the left, select ‘Recover from iOS Device’.
- Now you can select all the different types of files you want to recover. Once you’ve selected them, click on ‘Start Scan.’
- Wait as dr.fone scans your entire iPhone for the selected file types.
- Now you’ll be taken to a gallery. You can use the left-hand scroller to browse through the different file types and folders on your iPhone. You can click on the ones you want to access and then select their concurring files from the gallery. Once you’ve selected all the files you want to recover, you can click on ‘Recover to Computer’ or ‘Recover to Device’, depending on where you want them to be sent.
- After these short and simple steps, you’ll have all your lost files with you again!\g