Have you just been locked out of your iPhone or got it disabled? Don’t panic – just take a deep breath and try a reliable iPhone unlock software. You might already know that by entering a wrong iPhone passcode, we get locked out for 1 minute. Though, if you enter a wrong passcode more than 10 times, then it can permanently disable your iPhone. Since nobody wants to face that situation, it is better to unlock your iOS device beforehand. Here are three foolproof solutions to do the same.
Method 1: Remove iOS Screen Lock with an iPhone Unlock Software
The best way to unlock any iOS device is by using a dedicated tool like iSkysoft Toolbox – Unlock (iOS). Without any prior technical experience or visiting an expert, you can easily unlock your device yourself. It can remove all kinds of locks on an iOS device like 4-digit code, 6-digit code, Touch ID, Face ID, etc. The iPhone unlock software is compatible with all the leading iOS models like iPhone X, XS, XS Max, XR, and so on.
It doesn’t matter if you forgot your passcode, got your iPhone disabled, or are trying to unlock a second-hand device, iSkysoft Toolbox can help you in every situation. You don’t even need to provide your Apple ID and password as well. To unlock your iPhone, just follow these easy instructions.
- Launch the iSkysoft Toolbox on your computer and visit its “Unlock” section from its home.
- Connect your iPhone to the system using an authentic lightning cable. Once your device gets detected by it, click on the “Start” button and turn off your device.
- Using the correct key combinations, you need to boot your phone in the DFU (Device Firmware Update) mode. The interface provides clear illustrations for various iPhone models. For instance, if you have an iPhone 6s or an older version, then long press the Home + Power keys for around 10 seconds. After that, let go of the Power key while still holding the Home button. For iPhone 7/7 Plus, the Home button is replaced by Volume Down key.
- As your device would enter the DFU mode, the application would automatically detect it. On the next window, you simply need to provide some basic details for your device like its model, serial number, etc. Enter the respective details and click on the “Download” button.
- This will start the downloading process for the latest stable firmware update available for your iPhone. Maintain a stable internet connection and don’t close the application during the process.
- Once the firmware update has been downloaded successfully, you will get the following prompt. Just click on the “Unlock Now” button to process.
- You would get the following prompt so that you can confirm your choice. Enter the displayed key (000000) and click on the “Unlock” button.
- Sit back and wait for a while as the application would unlock your iPhone. When the process is completed, you will be notified in the following way.
That’s it! You can now safely remove your iPhone from the system. While its existing data and saved settings would be erased in the process, you can now unlock it without any passcode.
Method 2: Reset your iOS Device remotely with Find my iPhone
If you know the iCloud details of the linked account, then you can remotely unlock your iPhone. The process will erase your iPhone via iCloud’s Find my iPhone service. Though, the service is used to locate a lost device, but it can also help us ring or erase it remotely as well. All you got to do is follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of iCloud and log-in to the account that is already linked to your iPhone.
- From all the options provided on its home, click on “Find iPhone”.
- Click on the “All Devices” button to view a list of all the linked iOS devices. Select your locked iPhone.
- This will load the current location of your iPhone on the map and provide some other options. Click on the “Erase” button.
- Confirm your choice and wait for a while as your iPhone would reset to factory settings.
As you can see, the option will only work if the Find my iPhone service is turned on beforehand. Also, you should know the linked account’s Apple ID and password to implement this method.
Method 3: Reset your iPhone with iTunes
If you don’t want to use any third-party iPhone unlock software, then you can take the assistance of iTunes as well to reset your device. Though, the process is not as user-friendly as others and you might encounter some compatibility issues as well. Nevertheless, you can follow these steps to reset your iPhone.
- Launch an updated version of iTunes on your system and connect your iPhone to it using an authentic cable.
- Select your iPhone from the device icon and go to its Summary tab.
- Click on the “Restore iPhone” button and confirm your choice.
- Your device would be restarted with factory settings and no existing data.
Important Note: As you can see that all solutions to unlock an iPhone will erase its existing data. Unlike Android, Apple doesn’t allow us to reset a lock screen without causing a data loss on the device. Thus, there is no solution as of now that can remove your iPhone’s screen lock without resetting it.
If you want to learn how to unlock LG phone, then you can also try iSkysoft Toolbox – Unlock (Android). It works similar to the iOS tool and can unlock all the major LG devices without causing any data loss. Therefore, by taking the assistance of a reliable software like iSkysoft Toolbox, you can easily unlock Android and iOS devices effortlessly. Give it a try and never get locked out of your phone again!