Binomo is a broker that offers its services online. In 2014, it appeared on the trading scene. The organization responsible for the ownership of Binomo is Dolphin Corp.
Binomo is among the members of the Financial Commission. Over the years, this company has evolved to be one of the leaders in the trading market. Binomo operates via a reliable and understandable system. Also, a lot of customers give it positive reviews. Users also get extra income through the transaction of currencies, commodities, and stocks on this platform.
IS BINOMO REAL OR FAKE?
Binomo is not a scam at all. It is a certified online platform that is used by various traders all over the globe. Moreover, it is also a part of the International Financial Commission (IFC). This indicates that Binomo maintains a high and professional standard in handling business practices.
The steps to register are straightforward. You don’t have to supply too many details about yourself. The only information you need is your email address. It only takes a few minutes. You can begin to trade on demo account.
Follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the website https://binomo.com/
- Click “REGISTER” on the top right corner of the website.
- Fill in your active email address and an alphanumeric password in the online form displayed. You can choose to register via Facebook or Google as well.
- Select the currency with which you want to trade.
- Click on “create an account.”
Go through the following steps to log in.
- Go to the website https://binomo.com/.
- On the upper right corner of the website, there is a “Login” button. You need to click on it.
- A window will be displayed where you will enter your valid email address and password.
You can create four types of accounts on Binomo, depending on the funding level within your account. They include demo, standard, gold, and VIP.
Binomo provides access to a detailed and perfectly-functional demo account for anyone to try out. It does not withhold any feature as other platforms do. There is no high requirement needed to create a demo account. The only detail you will need to provide is your email address. After creating your account, you will be given virtual $1000 in virtual to trade with. Without expending any resource, you can get a feel of how to earn additional income. STANDARD
You can create a standard account when you are comfortable with a demo account. You will need a minimum of $5 to fund your account. Benefits to expect include
- Maximum functionality on the platform
- Full access to technical support service
- Access to tournaments and bonus programs
On this account, you will need a minimum funding amount of $500. This account has more to offer.
- A personal manager will be assigned to give you relevant assistance.
- Exposure to better trading strategies.
- Loss insurance is available.
- Another advantage this account offers is fast withdrawal (24 hours).
You will need to deposit a total amount of $1000 to fund this type of account. The following benefits will be available to you.
- Exposure to maximum profit on transactions, if your forecast is correct.
- Transaction insurance is available.
- Access to quicker withdrawal (4 hours).
Binomo allows a minimum deposit of $5. The minimum trade amount is $1. With a little as $5, you can execute a decent number of trades on the platform. This is very great for new traders searching for a good broker.
HOW TO USE BINOMO
Traders on Binomo have over 50 assets to utilize. If you are looking at transacting, you have access to the following.
- Commodities and commodity pairs
- Stocks from popular companies
- Currency pairs
Beyond all these, Binomo does not give you much to worry about.
WHAT IS BINOMO APP
Binomo has a mobile trading app on both Appstore and Google play. There is also an awesome desktop platform for maximum user experience. The trading app will keep you updated on your transactions and tournaments.
There are some basic principles you need to understand to excel in Binomo.
a) Pay attention to market analysis: The two types of analysis are technical and fundamental analysis. It is equally important to have a good grasp of both. Fundamental analysis involves studying news and international economies. Technical analysis deals with the use of indicators, tools, and past market prices.
b) Knowledge of market volatility: Volatility is important to help maximize your possible profit on Binomo. It gives you a concrete idea of how active the market is. The more volatile the market is, the better for you.
c) Time Frame: You need to select the proper time frame while trading. Time frames help you to study the overall trend. The time frames on the platform include M1, M5, M15, and M30(Number of minutes), H1 and H4(Number of hours), D1 (1 day), W1 (1 week), MN (1 month).
d) Be patient: You need sufficient time, knowledge, and experience to become a pro. You should also be aware of the little risks you would face. Pay attention to building up your knowledge base.
Binomo provides consistent and honest customer support every time during the day. There is no need to fret over any unnecessary charges. If you need anything, contact email@example.com
WHY YOU SHOULD TRY BINOMO
The trading platform offers you access to top-notch online broker services. It is not a scam in any way. It is a certified and recognized organization. It is best for beginners and advanced traders. With as little as $5, you can commence the transaction. You also have access to many wonderful tools and services to give you maximum user experience.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION (FAQS) ABOUT BINOMO
1. What should I do if I had difficulties with registration?
ANSWER: Please contact support or write an email containing your complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. How do I fund my account?
ANSWER: You can use MasterCard and VISA bank cards, e-wallets or any local payment system.
3. How long will it take for my transaction account to be processed?
ANSWER: There is no delay. This is instant.
4. How do I withdraw profit from my account?
ANSWER: You can withdraw using VISA and MasterCard bank cards, e-wallets or any local payment system.
5. Where can I see my transaction history?
ANSWER: You can find all this in the “Transaction History” section of your online interface.