Blogging is one of the very known words, which we hear casually on daily basis. Some of you might have an idea about blogging and its working, however, majority of us have no accurate idea or information about the word blogging and its working systems. For today, my goal is to deliver the accurate and applied meaning of ‘blog’ and what are the basic steps which a person can take to start his/her own profitable blog just within 15 minutes
Blog in correct term is an online site or a page, which is maintained and operated by people on frequent basis (i.e. daily) for the sake of sharing their ideas, thoughts, personality and their skills, which are expressive and can be shown to the complete world. Blog can also be called as a personal site of an individual who wish to share his/her content with other people who might be interested in it. When we talk about content then, it can be of any style or nature. The widely-accepted style is proper yet casual, where writers are supposed to communicate with his//her readers in the form of approachable words, fragments, sentences and even stories.
Earning money online is one of the easiest yet complicated ways of earning living. There is certainly no denying the fact that there are many ways through which a person can make money online and the person can also create number of jobs for all those people who are trustworthy enough to work for others. However, the most important thing is that a person should always look for those ways, which are less time taking and are profitable enough.
For start earning money while using blogging then, you should be able to follow the below given steps and implement them according to the needs of the market.
- Set up your Account on WordPress:
For starting a blog, firstly, you need to download and install WordPress and then, set up your account on WordPress. It is quite easy to download from the official website with the help of download browser.
- Setup Web Hosting :
Once you have installed WordPress on your personal computer then, next step is uploading of WordPress on the hosting account. For the sake of uploading on hosting account, you need to get best hosting for speed up your website like VPS hosting, which is indeed one of the most amazing when it comes to hosting.
- Select a Theme for you Blog:
Your blog should consist of a theme. A theme is more about choosing the niche on which you will be uploading information and sharing views with your target market. It is no doubt highly important to choose a sound theme because your targeted market is highly dependent on what you are uploading on your blog and how people perceive the information. For instance, if you are a fashion or fitness blogger then, all the necessary steps will be linked to it. You should always remember the fact that if you are planning to monetize your account then, it will also be dependent on the theme of your blog.
Effective Steps for Making Blog Profitable:
Blogging characteristics are those specifications which can be manipulated or enhanced in order to bring sound improvements in your blog. There is certainly no limit to these characteristics because they are mainly dependent on factors like trends, demands and market. However, we aim to shed light on those characteristics which are highly important for your site and should be considered keenly.
- Make Relevant Content Your First and Foremost Priority: Trust me or not, relevant content is one of the most significant characteristic of any blogging site. For instance, Characteristics if your blog name is ‘FunkyFashion’ but you are posting content about Pharmacy medicine then, trust me you are not going to make a penny. Be Focus and trendy.
- Use formatting and Put Information, Just Rightly: Writer is always supposed to do proper research and then, communicate his thoughts with the help of phrases, sentences and formatted paragraphs which are readable and understandable in nature.
- Your Post Should Keep Your Readers Engage: When your content is relevant and it is able to deliver right information then, people will start taking interested in your blog. You can also boost the performance of your blog by adding relevant pictures, links and videos however, be focused.
Now it’s time to talk about those strategies which should be adopted by a blogger if he/she is interested in making their blog more effective and appealing for its readers. According to various researches and data released by different sources indicates that mentioned below points are really effective and can be implemented properly.
Components by definition are those elements which help the writer in accurately elaborating his/her area of interest to his targeted customer. If you know how to make components and how they should be perceived then, you are already a hero!
In my opinion below stated are those components which hold the vision of making your blog more interesting and effective for your targeted market. Before we start our bullets, I would like to talk about the fact that most people consider Header, Content and Footer as components of a blog, however, I believe these are the starter attributes which should be there, regardless on any manipulation and enhanced activities.
- Use Graphical Illustrations: You might have heard a phrase which says that ‘a perfectly illustrated picture, worth a thousand words’. Well, that’s indeed true. If you want to communicate with your reader then, use catchy pictures with clearer content. Picture content should be able to transfer your thoughts, instantly.
- Effective Marketing Techniques: I certainly agree with the fact that marketing is a tricky component in should be defined separately. Well, you will find it later on however, for now it is important to note that marketing is an only way through which you can connect to your people. Your blog is lifeless without marketing and promotions.
- Follow Your Own Writing Style: When you decide to follow your own style then, trust me, you don’t need to worry about your tone and writing patterns. If you are passionate enough to write then, all you need is a focus and here you go! I believe your article should consist of soft tones and friendly in nature.
- Formatting and Hyperlinks: Formatting enhances readability however, hyperlinking equip your articles with authenticity. When you aim to hyperlink your source then, you are basically declaring that your article is properly sourced and your blog can be considered a credible readable source.
Any questions? Let us know by leaving your comments below.