EaseUS is robust Mac data recovery software which is available for free. It is able to recover videos, photos, emails, music files, and documents in minutes. It is just a 3 steps process to recover your deleted, lost, or formatted files. You just need to put your data on scanning and soon you’ll have the lost data. The chances of recovery increase if you use this software as early as possible.
One of the amazing features of this robust Mac data recovery software is that it supports 200+ files types that include photos, videos, emails, documents, music files, archived files and more. Another equally amazing feature is that it supports almost all Mac devices that include Mac notebook, hard drive, Mac desktop, memory card, SSD, CF card, USB drive, digital camera, iPod, SD card, MP3/MP4 player, and more.
EaseUS is capable to handle almost all data loss cases that includes—
- Deleted Mac files—the software is capable to recover the data which is lost in any type of deletion. There could be 3 cases of file deletion—(a) accidentally data was sent to the Trash, (b) data was deleted using “Command + Del” i.e. data was deleted permanently, and (c) data was sent to trash and then trash was emptied without a backup. The software is able to deal with all these types of data deletion and is able to recover it.
- Formatted data—probably, formatted data i.e. data lost because you formatted the partition of your hard drive, is most difficult to recover. But this impossible looking thing is actually possible with this robust Mac data recovery software.
- Lost partitions—it happens many times that your partition has been deleted and you lost your data with the partition. This software can help you recover your data which you lost either by partition deletion or your data become hidden or inaccessible. Sometimes, data can’t be recovered manually when you have disk management issues. This software can help you get your data back in all these situations.
- Other situations—there could be several other situations in which you lost your data and this software can really help. Just to have a quick glance, these other situations could be— System Crash, macOS upgrade, reinstallation, file system, hard drive corruption, software failure, Sudden power-off, improperly pullout of memory card, interrupting storage media during writing process, Device initialization, media card error, memory card ‘Access Denied’ or unreadable, ransomware attack, and more.
The EaseUS software comes in two editions—(a) Free, and (b) Pro edition. The only difference in these editions is that… with free edition, you can only recover data up to 2 GB; while with Pro edition you can recover unlimited data. Besides this, there is one more difference; the lifetime support is available with the Pro edition while with free edition there is no support available.
The EaseUS recovery features which are worth mentioning here are—
- Two Recovery Modes—there are two recovery modes available in the software—(a) Quick Scan, and (b) Deep Scan. Quick scan mode is for quick scanning and recovering data which can be quickly accessible. This mode is to save time as quick scanning and data recovery is finished in minutes. And if a quick scan failed to recover data, then the deep scan is used. It thoroughly searches data through the file indexes and recovers formatted hidden files and inaccessible files.
- Built-in Bootable Media—among several data loss cases, one case is when MacOS failed and your interface is not appearing on the screen. In that case, you can simply create a USB drive to restart your Mac and then you can recover your lost data with the built-in bootable media feature. This feature is so helpful in an emergency.
- Import and Export the File Scanning Result—it happens several times that scanning and recovery process is not complete in a single go, and you need to stop the process anywhere and then resume it later. In order to make the whole process efficient, the software provides a feature where you can stop the scanning process, save the result of so far scanning (actually export it), and when you resume the process, you can import the scanning result so that you need not to rescan the whole disc.
- File Filter and Preview—the software provides features which helps you to filter files with the help of file path and file type. This helps you to select the exact data that need to be recovered. Besides this, the recoverable files can be seen in a preview which makes the recovery process accurate.
- Other features—there are more features in the EaseUS version 11.8 which are worth mentioning, such as—
- MacOS 10.14 (Mojave) Support.
- Searching folder by name after scanning.
- Scan HFS/HFS+ partition quickly.
- Use of the cloud to save the recovered data.
- Provide preview for PDF files.
- Automatically filter the system and hidden files.
- Recover .flac file with better quality.
One more thing to mention here about EaseUS is that it comes in several languages such as English, Portuguese, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), and Dutch. The Pro edition comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. More than 10 Million copies are already sold to happy customers.