Something strange happened when the new Samsung Note 9 was released. A lot of dedicated iPhone users were so attracted to its brilliant camera and other advanced features that they started migrating from iPhone to Samsung. However, as a result of that, we started receiving one very common question: How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Samsung?
We all know that iPhone and Android do not interact well. They’ve been designed in a way that Android users continue using Android, and iPhone users do the same. There’s no easy integration between the two. As such, it’s very difficult for most people to perform an iPhone to Android transfer.
You need to know the exact right tools and methods to do so. However, most of the methods available online are either fake or extremely complicated. That’s why, in this article, we’ll give you a detailed overview of how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung Note 9 using a simple one-click process.
How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Samsung Note 9
It’s extremely easy to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung Note 9 if you have the right tools. The most efficient method of transferring contacts is to use a tool called dr.fone — Switch.
This is a tool that can be used to transfer data from one phone to another. It can be used to transfer photos, messages, call logs, videos, contacts, etc, between different iPhones and Android phones. Furthermore, it has been rolled out by one of the world’s leading technology enterprises — Wondershare — and it has also received mass critical acclaim from Forbes, Fox, and other media outlets. As such, you don’t need to sift through a hundred reviews to determine whether it’s trustworthy. It is.
Read on to find out how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung Note 9.
dr.fone – Switch
Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Samsung Note 9 with the click of a button.
- Transfer all your contacts from iPhone to Android.
- Works with all Android phones, including Samsung Note 9.
- Compatible with all major providers like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, and T-Mobile.
- Works with all Windows and Mac OS computers.
How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Samsung Note 9 using dr.fone – Switch
Transferring contacts from iPhone to Samsung Note 9 is extremely simple if you just follow the given steps.
Step 1: Launch dr.fone
Download and install dr.fone on your computer. Launch the application and connect your iPhone and Samsung Note 9 to the computer using separate data cables simultaneously.
Select the ‘Switch’ option from the dr.fone main menu. In the next window, you’ll have to set up a Source and a Destination phone. The iPhone is the Source and the Samsung Note 9 is the destination.
Step 3: Debug Samsung Note 9
In order to continue the transfer process, the Android phone has to be debugged. You’ll be taken to a window that will guide you through the whole process. You’ll have to select Samsung Note 9 from a list of Android phone brands.
You’ll be shown a step-by-step guide on how to debug the Samsung phone. Follow the process on your own phone.
Step 4: Select ‘Contacts’ from the List
You’ll be taken back to the ‘Switch’ menu where you can select the type of files you want to migrate from iPhone to Samsung Note 9. Select ‘Contacts’.
Step 5: Transfer Data from iPhone to Samsung Note 9
A progress bar will give you a report of all the files being transferred from iPhone to Samsung Note 9. After the transfer is done, it will be marked with ‘Success’.
- It’s a one-click process. As such, you simply go to the Switch menu, select the phones, and voila! You can start transferring with the click of a button!
- fone — Switch is an extremely versatile tool. As such, in addition to Contacts, you can also transfer text messages, pictures, calendar events, videos, music, and other data. You can carry out a complete migration with this tool.
- If you use the official Samsung Switch App tool, you’ll have to go through a complex process and you won’t be able to transfer data like iTunes music, videos, etc.
- With dr.fone, you can transfer contacts to your new Samsung note 9 even if you don’t have it currently. You can use the ‘Backup & Restore’ feature to save the data files to your computer and later transfer them to the Samsung phone.
I hope this article has successfully illustrated how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung Note 9. There are a number of options on the internet, however, most of them are ineffective. However, using dr.fone — Switch offers a sure-shot consolidated process for migrating not just your contacts but other forms of data as well.
If you have any other questions about how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung Note 9, feel free to let us know!