If you are interested in advancing your career in the AWS Cloud field, the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner evaluation or just CLF-C01 is what you need to take now. What’s more, it will lead you to the relevant AWS certificate which measures your knowledge about the value of AWS Cloud, security best practices, AWS services for common use cases, and AWS shared responsibility model.
Who Is This Amazon Certification for?
If you are in doubt whether to apply for this certification or not, check if you have 6 months of experience with ExamSnap.com , its implementation, and operations. The knowledge of the AWS Cloud solutions, concepts, and core services will propel you to success in the exam which you deserve so.
Details to Know About The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam
No doubt you are aware of all the particulars of the accreditation exam with code CLF-C01. But let’s go over the main points.
- Do you remember you will have only 90 minutes to complete the exam and not a minute more?
- Do you have the patience to handle all 65 questions? Especially which are presented in different formats, such as multiple-response and multiple-choice.
- Don’t you forget about pre-registration through Pearson VUE? And be ready to pay $100 as the enrollment fee.
- The exam is near and you don’t know where to start? Nervous? Check out an Exam Readiness webinar. No doubt you will find the information you need and reduce your stress level as well. After all, it’s normal to be afraid of what you don’t know or don’t understand.
- You’ve already downloaded the actual exam guide, right? Remember, there is an actual list of test topics.
- Of course, the content of the exam requires careful preparation. But there is an AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials training course. Did you know? Check it out, it’s a https://www.examlabs.com/ .
Yes, it’s an entry-level certification. But that doesn’t mean you can’t set high career goals. All the more reason to get this AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner qualification, you can apply for several job roles such as:
- Cloud Engineer
- Information Security Specialist
- AWS Cloud Practitioner
- Software Engineer
When we have a look at the annual compensation of these positions, the cloud engineer is earning $91,409 while the information security specialist’s income revolves around $76,923 as revealed by PayScale. As you can see, the game is worth the candle.
Just don’t stop at that. AWS offers a number of more advanced certifications that will strengthen your position and provide even more perks. For example, after earning the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner qualification, you can move up to the Associate level, which involves one year of work experience using the AWS Cloud. At the same time, you’ll have three tracks available to you, depending on your professional interests:
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate
Do you still doubt if you need the Amazon AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification? Think of all the career opportunities that will open up in front of you. At the same time, the pay potential should arm anyone with motivation. Don’t get discouraged. Follow the checklist above and luck will be on your side!