Trading is called buying and selling securities like stocks, bonds, and commodities with a buy-hold strategy. Trading of financial instruments has emerged rapidly across the globe. There are a huge number of platforms available online for trading. TradeEU is one of them, a new trading platform developed considering beginners and experienced traders.
TradeEU has built a platform for everyone. Their main vision is to make it simple for anyone who wants to begin trading – a beginner or pro. TradeEU wants its players to succeed in online trading. I have analyzed the site of TradeEU, which offers virtual accounts, which are good to practice before landing on the real market.
The virtual service is free of cost and has every trading tool available without risk to beginners or pros. TradeEU being a new player in the trading industry, the platform has managed to onboard nearly 1 million clients. Now let’s see if TradeEU is a good choice or not.
What is TradeEU?
TradeEU is a new yet specialized platform for trading. TradeEU is a CFD broker which offers 250 plus underlying assets used for trading. TradeEU covers all the major financial markets. TradeEU.com is the website by TradeEU for trading. The website of TradeEU looks expressive and user-friendly.
TradeEU.com has an authorized license from the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC). The TradeEU platform also operates under Titanedge Securities Ltd. Titanedge Securities Ltd is registered with Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission and has a Corporate Registration Number: HE411909. TradeEU also has a physical office in Cyprus. Anyone who can visit TradeEU.com and take full contact details.
After analyzing TradeEU reviews and considering all the points above, it’s a trustworthy and legitimate platform. Now let’s move forward and explore more about TradeEU bonuses, features, apps, and security.
Is TradeEU.com Legitimate or Scam?
When real money is involved, the first thing that comes to mind is the platform’s legitimacy. People are concerned if they are not scammed and will not lose money. TradeEU is a legitimate, full compliance and secure platform. TradeEU is controlled by Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) and has license number 405/21. We have listed down enough information about TradeEU that will benefit beginners or advanced investors.
TradeEU abides by all the rules and regulations of CySEC to provide maximum safety to the clients of their data and funds invested.
Now you might be thinking why you should choose TradeEU and not any other similar platform. And it’s because of the following factors mentioned below:
- TradeEU offers 5 working days per week of customer support to their traders.
- The security features of TradeEU are advanced and top-notch.
- The website of TradeEU keeps traders up to date with Market Live rates.
- TradeEU provides maximum leverage up to 1:30 (for Retail Clients).
- The Sign-up process of TradeEU is user-friendly and quick.
- The spreads range from 0.7 pips to 2.5 pips.
Pros and Cons of TradeEU
Everything has advantages and disadvantages. Now let’s see what the pros and cons of TradeEU are.
- The deposits and withdrawals at TradeEU are fast-paced.
- TradeEU offers virtual demo accounts for traders who want to try their hands before trying it for real.
- TradeEU has lower commission charges compared to other platforms that have charges.
- TradeEU has a wide range of trading instruments.
- The account opening process is quick and comfortable for traders at TradeEU.
- There is the availability of an advanced MT5 platform at TradeEU.
- TradeEU is a newcomer, so it’s relatively new compared to other platforms.
As mentioned, there are advantages and disadvantages to everything. It depends on how individuals take it and what is their requirement. TradeEU being new in the industry has gained a huge client base.
Types of Accounts at TradeEU
TradeEU.com has three types of accounts as offerings to its clients. Their account offerings are generous, with 3 live accounts and 1 demo trading account free. The account tier is as follows:
- Silver Account – This account tier is more suitable for beginners. Here the spreads start from as low as 2.5 pips.
- Gold Account – This is the second variant with a dedicated account manager assigned. Here the spreads start from as low as 1.3 pips.
- Platinum Account – This is the top variant of TradeEU. It is most suitable for advanced players who are pros at trading. Here the spread starts as low as 0.7 pips.
Steps to create an account on TradeEU
While exploring the website of TradeEU, which is TradeEU.com, I created an account to give an overview to our readers on how to create an account on TradeEU.com. Anyone can create an account on TradeEU.com, and it’s a quick and fast process. Follow the steps to create an account on TradeEU.com.
- Visit the official website of TradeEU.
- Click on ‘Open An Account’ on the homepage’s right side.
- You need to fill in the details like Name, Phone Number, Email Address, and Country Code.
- On your registered number, you will receive a one-time password for verification.
- After this, when the account gets created successfully, legal (and valid) documents are to be uploaded for verification.
- Traders can deposit some funds in your account when you want to start trading and use the account.
Trading at TradeEU
We have listed the financial markets available at TradeEU. So let me tell you, TradeEU has 250 digital assets for trading. According to our in-depth analysis of TradeEu, we have observed that the number of financial instruments given by TradeEU is much higher than other platforms offer.
Some of the major financial markets available are:
Mobile Compatibility of TradeEU
I downloaded the mobile app of TradeEU, which has an impressive interface. All the functions are to the point in the TradeEU application. The mobile app of TradeEU is compatible with all mobile software like Android or IOS. Anyone can download the application from the Google play store or App Store. There are many features that traders can enjoy through the TradeEU mobile application.
- Traders can monitor and evaluate trades at TradeEU.
- One can gain market insights from financial instruments.
- Live rates are available on TradeEU applications on Stocks, indices, and commodities.
- The notification alert option is there for mobile phones, so whatever happens in your trading account, you will get a real-time notification.
- It has advanced trading tools for research analysis.
Leverage at TradeEU
Leverage consider to be a benefit to investors offered by brokers. There are different types of leverage, and it depends from individual to individual. TradeEU has a leverage limit offered, and it’s fixed for all the different account types TradeEU has. The maximum leverage that TradeEU offers is 1:30 (for Retail Clients). However, we recommended to use leverage carefully as it can multiply possible losses similarly to possible profits. While reviewing, we noticed that leverage is where TradeEU needs some improvement.
**TradeEU is regulated by CySEC and has a valid and authorized license to run trading platforms for people around the globe. TradeEU is a fully compliant and secure platform. They are encrypted and focused on maintaining clients’ data and information securely.
There is no such thing called a bonus in TradeEU. There are benefits offered to clients compared to other trading platforms. TradeEU does not charge anything on deposits and withdrawals.. Also, TradeEU was launched keeping beginners in mind, so TradeEU has a section named knowledge center. This section is very helpful for traders and is free.
In this section, they have Different lessons, resources, and FAQs which will help traders get insight into the market. It is a great platform for gaining experience in trading. Further, the section is categorized into two categories: Glossary and FAQs.
The banking method is convenient at TradeEU, and it supports a numerous range of payment methods. Traders can fund their accounts using any of the methods. The platform does not have any charge for deposits and withdrawals. Different methods offered by TradeEU are VISA, Mastercard, Maestro, SEPA, Wire transfer, and more for deposits and withdrawals at TradeEU.
***Now Let’s see how TradeEU supports its clients. Above in this TradeEU review, I mentioned that TradeEU has its physical office in Cyprus. The platform has a dedicated team that is available to support clients.
Customer care executives can also be reached out in the following ways at TradeEU:
- Contact No: +357 252 61 736 (Cyprus Telephone Number) and +351 300 090 048 (Portuguese Telephone Number)
- Mail – email@example.com
- Please fill out a contact us form, and executives will reach out to them
The Bottom Line
TradeEU, the brokerage firm, is designed for both novices and advanced. TradeEU has outstanding features like different types of accounts, free demo account, a learning section, and many more, which gathers more clients to sign up for TradeEU.com.
However, TradeEU can still improve in some areas, like customer chat support. Overall, TradeEU is one of the legitimate platforms because of its transparency in fee structure. It is also useful for beginners to try their hand before landing on the real market.