Sharepoint is a centrally-controlled workflow management software tool that includes a whole set of organizational solutions for cooperative work online. Presented below are top-5 tools that can help take the productivity of one’s development team to a higher level.
- Communities. Company’s employees can create communities dedicated to work on a certain project or task due to Sharepoint so that all workers get an access to necessary documentation, infographics, task schedule and themed discussions.
- Calendar. Sharepoint allows utilization of Calendar web-part opportunities, by means of which deadlines for current and upcoming tasks are set.
- Kanban board. Kanban Board web-part is a well-proven approach to workflow organization that visualizes the process of task completion and helps to evenly distribute tasks among employees.
- Project Tasks. This tool helps to enhance the efficiency of the workflow in companies with a considerable number of employees or if some of them work remotely and includes 4 fields: Status Indicator, % Complete, Assigned To and Description. Maximum optimization of team activity is achieved by monitoring of a certain task’s implementation process via the mentioned readings.
- Data exchange. Efficient cooperation between the company’s employees is ensured by the possibility of corporate data export in Excel and the access to central mail storage via Incoming E-Mail Feature web-part.