Mac is an OS with top security design. It provides really good protection for your files from any attacks or access from outside. However, there is a time when we face a silly problem. We accidentally deleted our files from Mac system disk. If it happens, it will be difficult to recover that file, because it has System Integrity Protection. But we can solve it with R-Studio for Mac.
What is R-Studio for Mac?
R-Studio for Mac is data recovery software that is specially made for Mac OS. Apple, as the designer of Mac OS, allows this software to access the inaccessible area protected by System Integrity Protection. On another case, you won’t be able to access this area, if you use other software. So, using R-Studio, you can easily do it and recover the deleted data because of your clumsiness.
How to Recover Your Files?
The first law of recovering a deleted file is never written or adds a new file on the problematic disk. It will only overwrite the deleted file that you want to get back. The result is you will lose that file forever. So, how can we follow this law, if we have to install the R-Studio for Mac to recover the file? Actually, there is a simpler solution.
R-Studio allows you to install it on a removable disk. So, for recovering your files from Mac system disk, you can use this method to prevent the overwritten accident. Without further ado, let’s get to the method to recover the files using R-Studio for Mac.
- Download the R-Studio software using another computer.
- Copy the installation file on a USB disk. However, before you do that, you need to make sure that the USB disk is using FAT32 format. Or, you also can format it into exFAT if you plan to restore files with size more than 2 GB.
- Plug the USB disk into your Mac computer, open it and find the R-Studio file. The one that you need to open is the R-Studio.dmg file. It could have a different name, but the most important is the file format, which is a “.dmg” file.
- When the installation window appears, usually you need to drag the app into the “Application” folder. But, this time, you just need to click the R-Studio icon twice to open it.
- The Mac OS will give you a warning. It’s called System Extension Blocked message. And, the similar message also appears from the R-Studio installation process. You don’t need to worry. You can solve this problem easily.
- Click the “Open System Preferences” button.
- Choose the “General” tab and find the “Allow” button on the bottom part of the “Security & Privacy” window. Click the “Allow” button.
- Once you do step 7, the R-Studio will have full access to the System Disk of your Mac. Now, choose the folder or partition where the deleted file was located.
- R-Studio will display the list of files that you can restore.
- Choose the files and click the “Recover” button on the top bar.
- Choose the location where you want to save that file. It’s safer if you choose the USB disk that you used to copy the R-Studio for Mac installation file.
- Now, click “Ok” button to start the recovery process.
- Wait until it’s finished, and you get your files back.
Isn’t that easy? The good thing about this method is you can use any computer to download the R-Studio installation file and copy it to your USB disk. Just make sure that it can access the FAT32 formatted USB disk, so the copying process can be done without a problem.
R-Studio for Mac run in the demo mode allows to evaluate what files can be recovered and recover files up to 256KB. A content of file larger than 256KB can simply be previewed by double clicking the file. If you are satisfied with the file content you may buy the R-Studio for Mac license, register the software and recover the file right away.
For now, whenever you have a problem with the deleted file that is, unfortunately, located in Mac system disk, you don’t need to worry. The methods above should help you to recover it.