With Instagram quickly becoming an influential tool in online marketing, it is important for businesses, both young and old, to get a hang on how to use it and understand how making the most out of this exciting brand of social media can help you and your company reach a larger market and interact in an engaging way with Instagram users. By using the app to spread the message of your company, its products or services and giving the public an idea of what you are all about, you can connect with millions of people that are to be found in all the corners of the globe.
As of June 2018, there are roughly 1 billion active Instagram users, an increase of 200 million in less than a year, so, conceivably, every Instagram user has a potential audience of 1 billion people. The best thing about this is that it is free. You can have access to all these potential customers without having to spend any money. That’s why it is crucial for every business out there to make the most of this opportunity and work on raising their Instagram profile so as to take advantage of this massive audience.
What does more followers mean for your account?
The number of Instagram followers you have is an indication of how popular you are in the online world. The more popular you are, the more followers you will have. It’s that simple. However, people who have been on Instagram for a longer period of time will have built up a loyal fan base and, therefore, they will have more followers. This is perfectly possible for anyone to do. Building up a legion of followers is important. Once you have more followers, you will get people talking about you and you will get dozens more passers-by, Instagram users who will look at your profile to get an idea of what it is you offer and why you are so popular. Out of these people who drop in to check out your profile, you will inevitably get some who decide to follow you and, from there, the cycle begins again. It’s a snowball effect. More followers on your Instagram account means more activity, such as likes and comments, and a bigger audience so it means that you need to come up with more content and to be more careful about designing it in order to get your followers’ attention and keep them interested. While it does involve more work, the more followers you have, the more of an audience your business and brand gets and this is never going to be a bad thing.
How do I get more followers?
There are many ways to get Instagram followers and it’s important to try out many different techniques as Instagram followers are the fuel that will carry your Instagram account further. The more followers your Instagram account has, the more attention your product and services get and this, of course, will lead to more interest in them. Some ideas to try are:
– using hashtags: this is important as some Instagram users will search for content based on hashtags and if you are doing something that they are interested in, add a related hashtag and you’ll have more chance of getting noticed.
– promote your Instagram account on other platforms: try and integrate your Instagram account with other platforms, such as other social media.
– follow people doing similar things: don’t think of them as competitors, think of them as an opportunity to get more followers. People who are interested in a business that has a similar product or service will surely be interested in your one as well so this is one way to get your name out there.
– use locations: try to include locations in your Instagram activity, especially if you have a physical location for your business, as this will draw the attention of Instagram users in your area to your account.
– ask questions: this is one way to encourage interaction with users and stimulate debate. It doesn’t necessarily have to be related to your product or service, its merely a way to get your name out there.
– similar to the above, invite users to post content about your product. This makes users feel involved and it is a way of getting visual exposure for your brand.
By getting more Instagram followers, you expand the reach of your brand and are able to get your message across to even more people. This can be a daunting task and it is one that involves a lot of hard work and attention to detail. However, if you can pull it off, the rewards that can be achieved will pay off. Getting new Instagram followers is not easy, especially in the beginning. To get those followers numbers up, it is possible to buy real Instagram followers to give your followers number a healthier look. Once you have a bigger number of followers, more people will be interested as Instagram users tend to be interested in viewing the profiles of popular users to see why they are popular and what it is they offer. One place where you can buy Instagram followers is iigers.com. The followers you buy will then help you by boosting your stats and actively engaging with your account. This interaction will draw more attention to your profile and, as such, it is highly likely that you will be able to attract even more followers.