3D renderers for Amazon and other online stores are a popular method of product visualization. Why do trading platforms prefer 3D models to photos? It would seem that the photo is cheaper. Not really. Let’s look at the advantages of 3D rendering for online stores.
WHY 3D MODEL OF PRODUCT IS BETTER THAN PHOTO
First, it often happens that the goods are still on manufacture so it can not be shown before selling. This situation occurs, for example, in furniture stores. However, the client needs to see what he will get for his money, and preferably as accurately as possible. The output is a photorealistic render, which is created from drawings and sketches.
Secondly, in fact, professional photography is very expensive. You need to draw a team of photographers, find the appropriate room or studio, spend money on lighting equipment and other equipment. If the goods change though not much, it is necessary to photograph it anew. 3D rendering allows you to quickly remake the visualization and change the picture on the site.
What are the advantages of the model for the online store before the photo? The list is quite large:
- Objective representation of the goods – the store visitor sees it as it really is;
- Visibility – the subject can be viewed from all sides;
- Effective presentation and motivation to buy – animation and other effects serve the goods in a favorable light, more motivating to buy.
So, if you want to showcase your product in 3D you can order a custom 3D models on FlatPyramid – https://www.flatpyramid.com/custom-3d-models/
WHAT PRODUCT COULD BE MADE IN 3D
Imagine that you are going to sell your goods through your online store, partner shops or on international sites. In this case, you need a 3d model of goods for Amazon and other online stores. What goods are more profitable to represent in three-dimensional form:
- smartphones and accessories;
- Sports Equipment;
- home appliances and much more.
What else can 3D models do?
- architecture: models of buildings, communications, interiors;
- industrial design and batch production;
- development of electronics: circuits, boards, enclosures;
- models for 3D printing;
- development of molds;
- animation in games, commercials, etc.
Three-dimensional models show the goods from all sides, and each of them will be the best. The buyer gets a more detailed idea of the planned purchase than the photos.